Monday, March 14, 2011

Before the month is over . . .

Wow. The month is going by and I have barely posted anything. Nothing "huge" is happening around here. I don't even have a picture to post. The weather is finally turning into a bit of Spring. There is no snow on the ground today (lots of mud, though!) and it has been in the 40s with sun. Hooray. I can already feel the hum of the lawn tractor . . . soon anyway.

I'm working on felting another doll at the moment. It is Pierrot this time. He's really coming along, so I'm hoping he'll be done by the end of the month.

We went up to Panera today to pick up bread and have lunch out. The most embarrassing thing --- I walked out without all of the credit cards/cash!! Ahh. We had to have Dad call with his card number from work to pay. How terrible. Boy, did I feel bad.

Dad is giving a presentation to his Fly Fishing club tonight. The subject is "Fishing Flies on Postage Stamps". He's done a beautiful job of framing stamps with matching flies, putting a bunch of stamps and First Day Covers in a scrapbook and making a whole presentation. I'll have to try to get some pictures of his stuff. He's so talented. Well, since he's going to be out that means that we get to have an "all girls" evening! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment