Monday, November 23, 2009

We're Back from FLA!

I haven't mentioned this before, but Dad and the two of us went to Florida last week! We left on Thursday and came home on Tuesday, which gave us four days and five nights to spend with Dad's family. We stayed at our grandparents' house the whole time (they live in Miami). I have put up a photo album with about 80 pictures in it, all of them with captions. I'll also write more later about the trip itself.

View the Photo Album here.



Here is a picture of Elizabeth and me on the airplane coming home. The weather was actually really nice in Florida while we were there. The only hot day was our last one, so the timing was perfect!

We had a really nice time with our Gramma and Grampa and had time to here all kinds of stories about their life in Cuba. I'll be posting some of that cool stuff soon! Here are pictures of us with our wonderful Gramma and Grampa! That is me with Gramma and Elizabeth with Grampa.



This week promises to be busy, but fun. We're spending Thanksgiving with some friends which will be great. I can't wait for the pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, just in case I don't write more before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment