Saturday, November 28, 2009

What Would I Like for Christmas?

Well, now that Thanksgiving is over . . . the Christmas fun begins! I spent all afternoon yesterday "locked" upstairs and working on a secret for Elizabeth. I'd love to post a picture of it so far, but she also looks at my blog, so you'll have to wait until after Christmas. :)

As long as we're on the subject of Christmas: here is what I would like to see under the tree! Uh . . . just kidding. Though this is my dream car! We saw tons of Mini Coopers in Florida (this being one). There were as many Minis down there as there are pick-ups around here.

Dad is spending the day out in the garage working on his secret stuff. Maybe I should go out and visit him . . .

We had our first real snowflakes yesterday morning (and a few the night before), and the ground actually looked white for a couple hours in the morning. On Thanksgiving night we were at our friends' house and celebrated with a display of fireworks! We don't get to see those often around here, so that was really fun! The pink ones were my favorite. That was definitely a "first" for us. We were out watching fireworks as snow was falling! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment