Saturday, December 5, 2009

Goodbye, Aline. We loved you.

Two days ago we had to put one of our adorable kitties to sleep. Aline had been born in our dining room on April 15, 2006, along with six brothers and sisters. We still have four of them; the others have all gone to sleep. Aline was a sweet little thing and a true lover. She probably had cancer and she was just born old. We are very thankful for the three & a half years that we had her. Here's a cute pic of her.

On a happy note: here is a picture that I just took of Samwise about five minutes ago. Isn't he the cutest cat ever?! I sure love him a lot.

We've all been busy around here getting our Christmas shopping finished and working on our homemade presents. I'm dying to post pictures of what I am making for Elizabeth . . . but she reads this blog, so I'll just have to wait a few weeks! ;) Tomorrow is Mom's birthday, so I need to go get started making a birthday cake. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment