Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Counting down to Florida . . .

Only a week and a half from now and we'll all be in Miami! We're leaving next Saturday and returning on the following Wednesday, and we'll be staying with Dad's parents. The coolest part of it all though? Leilani is going to baptized that Sunday while we're there! Wow. How cool is that?! We're already trying to get things ready that we want to take down with us, and it looks like we're going to need several suitcases.

This past Saturday we went to another Fiber Show. This one was down in the Southern half of the state, in a place called "Yellow Springs". We still managed to come home with a big bag of wool! It seems that good old woolly sheep are "out" and llamas and alpacas are "in". Silly me, I still prefer to felt wool, so it's a bit harder to find stuff sometimes. I'll take some pictures of the colors that we bought. Mom and Elizabeth want me to felt some dolls that they can try to market and sell, so they've decided it should be an international collection. Christmas is approaching though, so I think that I'll probably have to start working on some secrets . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment