Monday, September 6, 2010

Introducing Mrs. Hood

Well, I have finally gotten around to posting pictures of another needle-felted wool gnome. She's actually been finished for about a month and a half, so I guess I'm just running behind. She is wife to Mr. Hood and mother to Pip (see their picture in a previous entry). There will also be a crawling toddler with her, but he's not been made yet! We actually ran into a friend of ours who had just had a baby, and that inspired me to make Mrs. Hood pregnant. :)


I finished another needle-felted doll last night (he's not a gnome, really). This time it is a Hawaiian Surfer. He only took twenty hours, which makes him the fastest one yet! Elizabeth is painting his surfboard now, so we'll have pictures of him later. The Tomato Show starts on Wednesday, so he's going to be entered. We're saving the gnome diorama for next year, as there are still a couple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment